We are seeking an OB/GYN Physician to join our growing office. Advanced Women’s Health Center is a reputable OB/Gyn practice in Bakersfield, California. As an expanding practice, this position will be an opportunity to chart the direction of the company as well as your personal practice. This is an opportunity to practice the highest standards of clinical care and develop true relationships with patients the way medicine should be practiced.
- Independent contractor, receive a check for gross income. You have the opportunity to write off expenses to reduce the tax burden
- 45% of total gross income; you have the opportunity to make 350-400k ( based on current independent full-time OB/GYN contractor monthly reports)
- Must provide own malpractice insurance with 1 mil/3 mil coverage
- No health insurance or retirement benefits
- Take calls for your own patients: Monday -Thursday with call schedule Q4 weekends ( Friday -Sunday), coverage alway flexible among 3 full-time OB/GYN’s and 1 part-time OB/GYN
- Develop your own business. Decide how much you want to work and make your own schedule.
- Use of office and office staff surgery scheduler, office manager and biller included.
- Coverage during your vacations or time off by 3 other OB/GYN’s
- State of the art office facility with many office procedures available ( urodynamics, cystoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, etc.)
- Only one hospital used by the group, limiting driving and stress for the physician. This hospital has OB Hospitalists if needed to cover us while in route or emergencies or even time off.